Monday, January 5, 2009

asian


I made a pork and green been stir fry last night. It was much better than I expected!
Here's the recipe: (Everyday Food June 2005)
http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/pork-and-green-bean-stir-fry?autonomy_kw=pork%20and%20green%20bean%20stir%20fry

couple things I did/would do differently:
-put all the pork, ginger, and red pepper flakes in at the same time (salt pork first!)
-used frozen green beans and microwaved em
-rather than add water, I think you could NOT drain the green beans and just put em in there.
-served with brown rice. Mixed in a little sesame oil, chopped scallions, salt and pepper. YUM.

I should have taken a picture.
Next time I post a recipe, I'll try to remember to include a picture, so you can see the food for real, rather than styled by Martha or someone else. :)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment