Thursday, January 8, 2009

YUM



I made some soup-sausage lentil soup. Barefoot Contessa. It's like a big, warm hug. Also tried my hand at some homemade biscuits-they need some practice. Good flavor-no fluff. I took some pictures, but despite several attempts, have not been able to successfully upload-work in progress I guess. Anyway, had to rave about this soup, as I ate it 3 days in a row, and it got better every day. And I am not, I repeat, NOT a leftovers gal. I highly recommend the soup; it makes a huge batch-good for freezing!

1 comment:

  1. No wonder we are such good friends; I also hate leftovers, so it is an amazing feat to find something that I actually enjoy reheating. I love your blog (and you) and this is NOT Dominick, I just don't know how to change the profile!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete