Tuesday, January 6, 2009

obsessed with ribbons


My friend Jessica is getting married. (Yay! An excuse to buy Weddings magazine!) Which reminded me: I'm obsessessed with ribbon. I once went so far in researching a ribbon for another friend's wedding (thank you Jeni! Seriously, was SO fun.) that I talked to a store owner in Canada and offered to be the midwest rep for the ribbon company Vivant, out of the Netherlands....I need to revisit that. Anyway, the ribbons at my wedding were hanah silk. Amazing, dreamy, delicious. The tie-in must be FOOD? www.hanahsilk.com. I look forward to talking with Jessica about food, fashion, and flowers for her wedding. We'll leave finance out of it.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, let's leave the finance out of it! :)
    Speaking of another "F", you must check out my dress!
    Here's a link to the girl who's making the dress. I'm getting the White Yowing with some fabric and detail modifications. My next task is finding a great pair of shoes. FUN!
    http://www.wai-ching.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCK! Congrats to Jessica on her wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so obsessed with ribbon that you even called my florist on my wedding day to complain on my behalf that the ribbons were not what I asked for. Never mind that the bouquet was exquisite, I wanted my hanging ribbons!

    ReplyDelete