Monday, January 5, 2009

intro

So, I "started" this blog on January 12 of 2005. Yes, you read it right. 200-5. Then went to write something and felt like I didn't have anything to say. Well, now that I've defined what it is that my long term obsessions are, I feel comfortable talking about them! That's not to say that some other items might not make their way onto this, like my new son, or some craft item, or compliments about a friend or family member, but what I often return to are: food, fashion, finance, and sometimes flowers...they all feed my soul.

Other things I love? Ribbons, paper, magazines, books, catalogs, writing, painting, photography, music, dogs, humor, girlfriends, psychology, Michael's, well, really, it's endless, so I need to have a rough guideline to rope in the ADD.

Read or don't read. I'll be here on occasion. Feel free to pop in.

No comments:

Post a Comment